1st-8th Grade Admissions
Welcome to our admissions application page for new students. For everyone that is currently enrolled in our school, we have a place for you for next year. We are going to roll over enrollment for all students that are currently in Kindergarten -7th grade. If you do not plan on returning for the 23-24 school year, please email me at email@example.com. We have a very high demand from the community. All registration money is due by February 10th.
We will be accepting online applications through February 10th for our first round of admissions. No new K-8 students will be eligible to apply without a tour and interview.
1st - 8th Grade New Student Application Process
1. First (if you haven't done so already), request a tour and family interview here: SCHEDULE A TOUR
2. Submit an online application for each child. Click here for the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3. Pay the registration fee: $100 per child due at the time of applying. A $225 (per child) Textbook/Technology fee is due after acceptance. If you are not admitted for any reason, you will be refunded. If you unenroll, these fees will not be refunded. When you submit your application you will be directed to our online payment page.
4. Submit a letter of recommendation and transcript release form to your child's current school and have it faxed to our office (636-639-9944), or have them emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Email to email@example.com to schedule your child's entrance exam.
Decision letters will be mailed to families on February 17th. If accepted, enrollment contracts are due by April 6th.